"I absolutely believe that people, unless coached,
never reach their maximum capabilities."
~ Bob Nardelli, former CEO, Home Depot ~
WAKE UP! your Leadership
Your Team's ultimate success begins with YOU. To be a good leader, you have to know your team; to be an inspirational and “evolutionary” leader, you have to know yourself. And that's not an easy thing to do on your own.
The bottom line...
The bottom line is that we all have blind spots -- you, me, everyone. You can't always see the subtle ways you are creating challenges and problems in your life -- just by being your powerful, unique self. Working with a trained, experienced Coach is the fastest, most effective way to get that outside perspective and turbo-boost your own personal evolution as a leader and as a human being.
Regardless of the size of your team, company, or organization, until you find a way to illuminate -- and resolve -- your own counter-productive blind spots, your leadership will never reach the heights of success you know you're capable of.
Your own customized 2-part Leadership Coaching Program will help you:
- Illuminate your Leadership blind spots and optimize your unique bundle of strengths
- Integrate powerful coaching skills into your current Leadership toolbox
1. Leadership Strengths Training & Mastery
Do any of these challenges sound familiar?
- You spend too much time second-guessing your decisions
- You have some “black hole” relationships (professional or personal) that are side-tracking your focus and draining your energy
- You feel the need to keep close tabs on your team – you tend to micromanage them
- You sometimes feel that your leadership style is a bit “off” but you don’t know why or how to fix, tweak, or adjust it
- You sometimes think that your life is driving YOU around, rather than YOU being in the driver’s seat with a firm grip on the steering wheel
What’s keeping you from resolving these challenges?
- Perhaps you’re holding on to an outdated leader-follower paradigm.
- Maybe you can identify what doesn’t work for you and you want to do things differently and better, but you don’t know what to do instead of your old, less-than-effective default patterns.
- Or maybe you think you’re being yanked in too many directions at the same time, and you just can’t see a realistic way to slow down long enough to “sharpen the saw.”
Get out of your own way...
Learn how to quickly see and resolve the challenges you naturally create by being your wonderful and unique self, so you can get out of your own way and coach your team effectively.
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world.
Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”
~ Rumi ~
2. Private 1-to-1 Leadership Mentor Coaching
Leverage the ongoing support of a Master Mentor Coach to quickly and efficiently build your own mastery in coaching your team.
Time and Practice
Mastery of any skill takes 2 things: Time and Practice. And when you have the proper support, more practice can happen in less time.
- Get real-time feedback on how to effectively coach in situations that are specific to your team
- Brainstorm powerful coaching questions that will have the greatest impact on your team members
- Learn quickly from what doesn't work so well, and strategize new coaching methods that will be more effective instead
- Quickly develop your own unique strengths-based coaching style that will bring out the best in your team
Ongoing private 1-to-1 Leadership Mentor Coaching will help you quickly transform coaching theory into practical application, and turn your knowledge into wisdom.
"If civilization is to survive, we must cultivate the science of
human relationships - the ability of all peoples, of all kinds,
to live together, in the same world at peace."
~ Franklin D. Roosevelt ~
to schedule your own complimentary
Coaching Needs Discovery Session
(Pacific Time Zone)
With every Individual Coaching Package you also
receive your own complimentary copy of the 108-page
A self-study guide for every Manager, Team Leader, and
Supervisor who wants to get more done in less time,
with more cooperation and less drama.
Featuring: The 4-Minute Coaching Conversation!